How do I get to the house from the airport?
You can take a taxi ($60-$70) or catch a train / bus to the house which takes about 1 hour
Alternatively book our personal pickup service for just $60. Just let us know your flight number
The bus & train timetable can be found at: www.sydneytransport.com.info
If you book our Easy Pick-up Service meet us in the yellow zone on the map below
What time can I check-in?
- Check-in times are 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday
- Check-in Saturday or Sunday between 9am and 11am is an additional $70 charge
- If your plane lands after 3pm you will not be able to check-in till the following day
- We have arranged a special price for you at the Ibis
- Ibis budget Sydney Airport – 5 Ross Smith Ave, Mascot NSW 2020
Students are to call direct to the hotel and quote “Easy Stay Special Rate”
- We can pick you up from here if you choose our Easy Stay Pick-up service ($60)
Is there internet?
- You purchase internet for $25 which last 4 weeks
How do I pay?
- You can pay with a bank transfer a credit card or cash
When do I have to pay?
- You need to pay before arrival, your booking is not confirmed until payment is made
We suggest you pay at least 1 month before you arrive to secure your booking.
How can I pay bond?
You pay a $400 cash bond on arrival
Do I have to pay water, power, gas?
- No these are included in the price
Do I have to bring my own linen and towels?
- We provide linen
- You only have to supply your own towels
Are the rooms furnished?
- The rooms are fully furnished, including beds
- storage, fridge, sinks, pillows, blankets, sheets.
How many rooms in the house?
- 28 in Edgecliff rd
- 7 in William st
- 10 in Old South Head rd
What nationalities will I be sharing with?
- Generally speaking most are European students and are aged 20-30 years old
Will I have to share a room with someone of the opposite sex?
Can I have visitors?
- Yes we allow visitors between 9am - 10pm with your managers consent
How and when do I pay my rent?
- Rent is paid in-advance, either every 2 weeks or 4 weeks
- Other information on this topic is in your rental contract
How long does the train into the city take?
- Bondi Junction station is a 5 min walk away and from there it takes 15 min to the city
How far is the beach?
- Bondi beach is a 20 min walk from Edgecliff Rd or a 5 min bus ride
Do you provide fans in the room?
What about laundry?
- We have coin operated machines which cost $3
Is the supermarket close?
- The centre of Bondi Junction plus your local supermarket is only a 5 min walk from the house
Do I have to clean my room when I check out?
- Yes or cleaning charges will be deducted from your deposit
- The manager will check the room before you leave
When is check out?
- Check out is by 11am
What is the minimum length of stay?
- Min stay house No.1 (Edgecliff Rd) is 4 weeks
- Min stay house No. 2 (South Head) is 2 weeks
- Min stay house No. 3 (William St) is 4 weeks
Can you help me with my travel plans?
- Yes our manager will advise you on this
Do you do tours to the Blue Mountains and National park?
- Yes your manager organises these regularly.
Is the water safe to drink?
If you have any further questions we are more than happy to help you.
Manager Mr David Want (firstname.lastname@example.org)